What would your peers or colleagues say about you? How do you manage a busy workload? Describe an instance in which you successfully worked as part of a team.
Complete an Interview Simulation, using the UWS Interview360 online platform.
Students will be provided with three job adverts, for graduate roles in marketing, HRM, and business analytics (see file below).
Students will be asked to select one of the three roles and prepare themselves for an online interview simulation, based on the job advert supplied.
In their online interview, students will have to answer the following questions:
- What interests you about our company?
- What would your peers or colleagues say about you?
- How do you manage a busy workload?
- Describe an instance in which you successfully worked as part of a team.
- Give an example of when you had to overcome a problem at work.
- When did you achieve something you were really proud of?
- What unique qualities and abilities will you bring to this job?
- Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
Students will be given a direct link to the interview for them to access, and they can complete it numerous times.
Once the student is happy with their interview, they will receive a link to share with their tutor.
Students must share the link with the tutor, by submitting a Word file in Aula.
The Word file must include:
- Module Title: LNDN10010 Aspiring Futures
- Module Coordinator: Giuseppe Scotto
- Student Name:
- Student Banner ID:
- Assignment: Interview Simulation
- Role you are applying for:
The student will also receive AI-generated feedback from Interview 360, which they will be able to see along with the tutor`s feedback, once it has been added.
Students will be given further details on how to access the Interview Simulation platform during the term.
- Evidence of preparation for interviews (i.e., answers show reference to the job advert). 20%
- Evidence of critical reflection on personal and professional skills, abilities, and past experiences. 30%
- Use of concrete examples to support answers. 30%
- Presentation skills, such as confidence, fluency, timing, and pace.