What are the goals of your website, in regards to SEM? Develop and define your goals with respect to your SEM strategy.
Case Study: In this assignment, will take on the role of a Digital Marketing Specialist (DMS) in a marketing agency called PD Marketing (PDM). Your head office is located in the nearest major city, with a 3km radius of the city hall.
Since PDM is a digital marketing agency, it naturally accepts clients from any industry and you are well aware that digital marketing can deliver results to virtually any company.
After many meetings over the last few months of 2018, the executive marketing team, as well as the DMS, have understood that as of 2019 and 2020, PDM`s goals are to increase their customer base by at least two new clients per month. In order to reach this goal, PDM has decided to invest in search engine marketing (SEM).
Here is what has been strategized so far:
- The SEM should focus on those searching for "digital marketing agencies" to hire for their digital marketing needs.
- PDM needs increased website traffic.
- Appropriate channels need to be selected to meet the growth objectives of the website.
- A complete SEM strategy outlining the components, channels, goals, and budgets is to be developed.
Questions: You are required to develop a complete SEM strategy for this part of the assignment.
- Define the components of your SEM strategy - outline all components relevant to this scenario.
- What are the goals of your website, in regards to SEM? Develop and define your goals with respect to your SEM strategy.
- Select appropriate channels for an SEM strategy. You must be able to meet the growth objectives of your website.
- Develop, outline, and explain your SEM budgets. It must be broken down into campaigns and thoroughly explained.