Develop a Java program using STACK CONCEPT that is able to do ALL of the following requirements as below:
1) accept any random integer numbers from user directly
2) if the integer is odd number then put it into stack named ODD
3) if the integer is even number then put it into stack named EVEN
4) if the integer is not belong to as odd or even number, print it with message as ” Ordinary numbers ”
5) print all content of ODD and EVEN in reverse order with message as ” Odd numbers ” and “Even numbers ” respectively.
6) Copy paste a complete JAVA program code and outputs in answer spaces provided.