The first and foremost purpose of the research work is to understand the concept of corporate finance, financial management accounting, and ESG in an organizational context so that a possible degree of interrelation between them might be figured out appropriately. Apart from it, the research proposal will help in highlighting the impact of ESG and FAM on the corporate finance of an organization so that appropriate recommendations might be provided to businesses for improving their overall performance with sustainable growth.
The research study aims at identifying the impact of ESG and financial accounting management on the corporate finance or profit maximization-related capability of an entity along with recommending appropriate suggestions to meet the objective of sustainable growth.
The objective of the research work is mentioned as follows-
• To understand the concept of corporate finance, ESG, and financial accounting management
• To identify the nature of the relationship available between ESG and corporate finance
• To recognize the relationship between financial accounting management and corporate financial
• To evaluate the impact of ESG and financial accounting management on corporate finance in the context of an organization, Metrojaya.
The research question of the work is identified as follows-
• What is meant by corporate finance, ESG, and financial accounting management?
• How does the approach of an organization towards ESG and FAM affect its corporate finance-related capability?
• What are the techniques following which a favorable impact of ESG and FAM might be achieved on the corporate finance activity of a firm like Metrojaya?