What viable e-fulfilment solutions are there for SME e-retailers in the UK.
The research is to evaluate e-fulfilment services and explore the strategies adopted and challenges faced by ecommerce companies in the United Kingdom. An emphasis will be placed on small and medium enterprises (SME) and the peculiar challenges faced by SME`s in e-fulfilment to attain the best network coverage and viable cost effective logistical solutions.
The objectives that must be addressed in order to meet the aforementioned aim are -
• To examine the key theories and developments within ecommerce fulfilment.
• Explore the challenges faced by UK small and medium enterprises (SME`s) in e-fulfilment.
• Evaluate e-fulfilment strategies for SME`s for cost effective logistical solutions with a focus on achieving the best network coverage in the UK.
• Appropriate feedback on the comparison methodology to be used by e-retailers and outlining the future scope of research to allow SME e-retailers to make more informed decisions in regards logistics and network coverage.
• Statement of research question
• Literature review
• Justification of methodology for collection of data
• Justification for method of analysis
• Presentation of data
• Presentation of results
• Conclusion & recommendations