Case: Need to choose organisation from service sector which operate in UK.
Choose Swissport UK.
1. Introduction to [company] (200 words*)
Which service sector does it operate in?
Which processing category does [company] belong too?
How does the [company] position its services?
2. SWOT analysis of [company] (450 words*)
- Internal factors: strengths and weaknesses
- External factors: opportunities and threats
- Summary SWOT table
3. Key service marketing challenges in the [industry your company operates in] (450 words*)
- Reasons behind [company] internal weaknesses drawing on Service Marketing theory
- External threats and its impact on the [company] drawing on Service Marketing theory
4. Recommendations (400 words*)
- Two or three recommendations based on service marketing
we need to use also marketing theory and very important to use credible sources like BBC company website
some of the book as well which need to use for reference are : Jobber D and Ellis-Chadwick F, (2019), Principles and Practice of Marketing, 9th Edition, Pearson
Principles of Marketing
The aim of the assessment is to enable you to apply the knowledge gained during the module and to analyse the service marketing issues affecting one organisation in a particular service sector.
You are required to choose an organisation which operates in the UK from anyof the following service sectors:
You must produce a marketing report which includes the following inrelation to your chosen organisation:
Question 1. Analysis of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) facing the organisation based on properly referenced sources.
Question 2. Identification of the organisations key service marketing challenges (Weakness and Threats) for th e next 3 years, drawing on secondary research and analysis.
Question 3. Analyses the threats through the lens of theoretical principles of services marketing and provide recommendations to overcome challenges within the constraints of Strengths and Opportunities.
The report should be 1500 words maximum (without appendices). Please usetables and diagrams where possible to stay within the word count.