BMAF007-20 The ability to evaluate and apply basic concepts related to digital marketing including consumer behaviour, online marketing communications, and social media marketing.
Introduction to Digital Marketing and Social Media
Learning outcome 1: The ability to evaluate and apply basic concepts related to digital marketing including consumer behaviour, online marketing communications, and social media marketing.
Learning outcome 2: An understanding of the role that digital marketing and social media can play in marketing.
Learning outcome 3: An understanding of the practical implementation and limitation of a digital marketing.
You work as a trainee digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company. Your company provides marketing consultancy to many medium and large organisations, both at national and international level. Your digital marketing head asked you to prepare a group presentation in PowerPoint format of 3000 words on the various areas of digital and social media marketing.
This Presentation slides should cover the following tasks:
- Set out what Digital Marketing is
- Comparative analysis of online and offline marketing concepts
- Discuss Key consumer trends and insights that are driving the growth and development of digital marketing
- Explain what Social Media Marketing is Explain the key digital tools and digital marketing platforms
- Digital Marketing Mix (7PS`) and explores the impact of digital marketing and social media on the traditional marketing mix of goods and services.
- What are social media contents and provide two examples of social media content (from any company`s website or social presences such as Facebook or Twitter, blogs, YouTube, Instagram) that really work and justification of why they work.
- Examples/Screenshots of effective campaigns from any company with reference to established models and standard for digital marketing.
- Provide limitations of a digital marketing